Saturday, November 17, 2012

OH MY CUTENESS!

http://i.imgur.com/uJTVk.gif 












HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE GUY?!
I want it.
I sure do.
Really though, how adorable are baby hedgehogs?  I know nothing about them, but I have baby fever and I want one. I will buy him shiny things and name him Marvel. I just want a pet to cuddle with and carry around in the palms of my hands.

So, after some extensive google-ing I still know nothing about them... I have a friend with one, maybe she'll impart some hedgehog knowledge unto me.

Hedgehogs are expensive. 

Maybe I can rope my family into getting me one for my Christmas/Birthday present. One of the perks of having a birthday 8 days before Christmas is everyone feels bad that you seem to get jipped and sometimes you get bigger things because of it.

Holy cow that sounded spoiled...
 

If any of you would like to contribute to my spoiled-ness, however, I would really love a hedgehog named Marvel with a glittery, blue bow...






1 comment: