Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I hate doing laundry.

I really really REALLY hate laundry. It makes me frustrated and I don't like to be frustrated. That being said, two weeks ago I got home from being a sponsor at Falls Creek in Oklahoma (the COOLEST church camp EVA bro). I'm not really sure why I felt the need to pack every article of clothing I own, but my biggest-size-they'll-allow-for-a-checked-bag-on-a-plane suitcase was FULL of clothes and towels and shoes (that I actually wore) and now I'm having trouble finding the motivation to finish washing it all. I probably have like a load left that's just staring at me from the corner of my bedroom. So, instead of doing it, I think I'll just close the lid and go eat some Swedish fish for lunch. :)

Let's chat :)
What about you? Do you have chores or other household things you push off until you just can't anymore and then wait a little longer? Comment me your answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment