Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Fun day :)

That was a bit cliché… Anyway.

I HATE POP UP ADS ON BLOGS! If I am reading a heart-wrenching story about lost love, or the birth of a baby, I do NOT want to have to fight an ad to finish reading it. I understand ads. They’re needed, but I think sidebar ones are sufficient. I also shouldn’t have to wonder how to close an ad. I’m not a mom; I don’t need those organic diapers. I’m just trying to read.

Wow… There was a lot of entitlement in that paragraph. I’m sorry. I just feel like I should have a little bit of a say of what I do with my time, and reading ads is not one of them. How ridiculous is that though. I feel like my time is so precious I can’t take 15 seconds to close out of an ad? When did I lose sight of humility? My time is no more important than anyone else’s, and those ads may be someone’s way of life.

Well, there was my soap box for the day…
Now.
I have seen a LOT of nautical things on Pinterest as of late, and I LOVE nautical things, so I decided to give it a go and make some wall art (and a background for my phone). Here is the finished product:


I drew this boo! edit done on picmonkey.com



I’m not too sure how I feel about it, but I think I like it, so it’s alright I guess :)

Also, I have like 3 1/2 yards of cotton fabric with robots on it from a sling I made while I was a nanny. I am no longer a nanny to a baby and have nothing to do with this fabric. My cousin is having a baby boy though, so if any of you have any awesome ideas for a gift I could make, or a way I could refashion a tee, or maybe make a cool skirt with the stupid stuff (I really like this robot fabric), I'd love to hear about it in the comment section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment